The new EMC 1 MKIV has a high performance sample rate converter, fully balanced D/A converters and discrete analog audio circuitry for excellent performance. It features an unique cancellation system which cancels acoustic / mechanical vibrations, preventing the laser pick-up from receiving unwanted and sonically degrading signals.The audio quality surpasses our own EMC 1 UP, arguably one of the best CD players on the market today.
Noise floor: < -130dB
Frequency deviation: (20-20kHz) 0.05dB
Channel separation: > 110 dB
Dynamic range: 120 dB
Power consumption: 25 W
Power consumption Standby: 0.5 W
Compatible formats: CD, CD-R, CD-RW
Digital outputs: SPDIF COAX, SPDIF TOSLINK
Control inputs: RS232, 12V Trigger
Electromechanical cancellation system which cancels acoustic-mechanical vibrations, preventing the laser pickup from receiving mechanical distortions.
• Separate transformers and power supplies for analogue and digital circuits.
• Fully balanced D/A converter with fully balanced discrete analog audio circuitry.
• Digital outputs via S/PDIF and Toslink.
•12V trigger input for remote power ON.
• RS232 port for firmware upgrades and control through a wide range of home installation systems.
• Soundcare superspikes for the best possible footing.
Mechanical filter which cancels acoustic/mechanical vibrations preventing the laser pick-up from receiving unwanted signals
Fully remote (no volume control)
Width 482 mm / 18.9 inches
Depth 422 mm / 16.6 inches
Height 120 mm / 4.7 inches
Weight 18 Kg / 39.6 lbs.